Monday, November 1, 2010

The Happiness Project and Reorganization of My Blogs

I have just finished a fabulous book called The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin and have decided to reorganize my blog into separate subjects. At first I was just putting a lot of the things I did during the day into one blog but now I am ready to get more organized because of this book, The Happiness Project.

My first new blog will still be called The Sweet Life with Candy. It will be about my first year of living on Herbalife products and joining the sales team. I want to start on November 1 since all the bad things that happen throughout the year were cleared out of my life by my pumpkin that was sitting on the porch.You know, that's what pumpkins are supposed to do on Halloween, of course!

Today I am going to call Denise and tell her I want to get serious about Herbalife. I had joined a year or two ago under her. She is now working nonstop on her business. I admire and want to emulate what she is doing.

What I like about Herbalife programs are they are not only a great way to make money but a way to have a social life with people who are focused on a positive, healthy life.

So, for now, I just want all my friends to know the The Sweet Life with Candy is about my first year with Herbalife.

If you are interested in my travels the blog is called The Wanderer. I will be setting up an art blog soon but haven't decided what to call it.

Oh! I intend to loose weight so keep an eye out on the blog. I also love the shampoo, conditioner, and vitamins.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment