Sunday, January 17, 2010

Last Leg of Phoenix Trip was Awesome!

I started out from Gallup about 9am. It was pretty cold with a light frost on the windows. By the time I had gotten gas it was already warming up! I 40 West was one beautiful view after another. Today I passed a lot of Indian signs advertising their stores and cute teepees and animal sculptures. There were two scenic views I stopped at and they were worth it. One was called Sunset Point. If anyone comes down to visit me we will have to stop for lunch there and the way to the Grand Canyon or Sedona. Flagstaff had snow on the ground and was a joy to drive through. If any of you travel out west I 44 West, I 40 West, and I 17 South are extremely scenic.
I got into the RV park about 5 and have been calling and emailing like crazy. I found someone to store my camper for me for a month or two for $40 a month. I am exciting about that. Most of the professional places wanted to charge $70 and I can't afford that.
The camp ground is clean and nice. I was one of the last campers in the park so I am by the trash bins but I don't mind a bit. I will get to know people faster! It's 60 degrees here right now! Aw, the sweet life!

No comments:

Post a Comment