Monday, March 8, 2010

Drive to Yuma

I had to drive 50 miles an hour all the way down! It was raining and windy. Towing the Honda is stressful. You have to have your attention zeroed in on the wheel every second and hold onto the wheel tightly. I can only do this for about 4-5 hours and them I am exhausted for the day. I hope this just means I will get used to it and it will become easier.
It was pouring down rain when I pulled into the Fairgrounds and it took an hour for the people to get their act together. The didn't anticipate so many last minute attendees.
The camper is now parked in a nice cozy little space with electric hookup.
I registered last night so I don't have to be at the opening until 3pm. I am going on a day trip around Yuma.Tell you about it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment