Saturday, November 21, 2009

My Sweet Life

      I've lost 5 lbs.! It shows mostly in my clothing. I put on a pair of pants, yesterday, that are usually tight. When I put them on I had to double check to see if they were the pants I thought they were! Awesome!
     I have more energy than I know what to do with. I get up early feeling awesomely positive and continue through the day with a steady flow of energy as long as I have 2 shakes and a healthy colorful meal. I plan my healthy colorful meal around eating with friends and family. The meals are big with a salad and meat and anything else I want. I try not to go too overboard.
      I do want to lose a little weight.  My goal is reachable. I want to lose 1-2 lbs. per week and this is week 3 so I definitely want to lose 2lbs. next week. I am sure it will come off if I start walking regularly. Up until now I have only been going for a walk once a week.
     I am slowly doing more and more because I feel so great. After 3 days on the shakes all my joint pain went away! For the last 4 years every joint in my body has hurt from morning through the night. Even my spine hurt! It was awesome when I realized what was happening.
      A few days after I started I was telling someone about how great I felt and I realized that my acid reflux had gone away! Really, I am not kidding!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment