Saturday, November 14, 2009

Scrapbooking Tip Dollar Tree Buy


My parents and I arrived at All About Scrapbooking twenty minutes early so we decided to go to the Dollar Tree store, my Mom loves these stores. So we wandered the aisles and I came upon this awesome gel sticker that I thought would look really cool on a halloween, desert, or museum scrapbook page. The sticker was solid black and I thought it needed eyes. Purple eyes would have been neat but I didn't have them in my rhinestone storage box. What to do? I had some plain rhinestones just the right size so I glued them on with Ranger 's Glossy Accents. It needed color. I found my Stickles box but did not have purple so I used Ranger's Orange Peel Stickles and applied it to the top of the rhinestones. It turned out awesome as you can see. If you could see it for real you would see it is even more awesome! It's now ready to put on a scrapbook page. I am considering copying the advertising packaging  on a more matte surface paper and covering the gel sticker letters with a title or the persons name.

No comments:

Post a Comment