Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sweet Life Shakes on Day Two

     195.6! I'm on my way down with very little effort. For breakfast yesterday I had my favorite shake with peanut butter, banana, and almond extract.
    At lunch I went through McDonald's and had a medium coke and a double cheeseburger--one of my biggest vices. I don't like to eat out alone so I go through the drive thru if I'm out. If I am not out I do pretty good by making myself home made soup. I'm working on this issue.
     Denise had emergency surgery yesterday and it was such a stressful situation that I feel the shakes helped a great deal. Normally, I would have stressed over being thirsty and hungry and not wanting to leave the room but Michael went back to the store and brought us a shake. Therefore, I didn't wait until the emergency was over and pig out at McDonald's. Awesome!
     When we got Denise back to her apartment I drank a Passion Tea from Tazo so the thirst issue was taken care of again. I felt nutritionally happy and it was easy to go home, have a glass of water, and go to bed.
Sorry girls, no scrapbook talk today. I will be over with Denise making sure she is okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment