Monday, November 2, 2009

Sweet Life News

     Okay, I have to admit I want to weigh my ideal weight. I think I am a little envious of Denise and so I have decided to start the shake challenge. I 'm only 5'3" tall and should weigh 120 lbs. So that is my goal grow taller and weigh 140 lbs! No, I am just kidding. I would like to get down to 120lbs. My current weight is 198lbs. Now the whole world knows!!!
     I made a chocolate shake with peanut butter this morning. It was delicious. Denise says this particular drink helps her hide the protein powder flavor and I agree. I did learn not to put the peanut butter in first! If you do, it gums up the blades and stays in the bottom. Note to self--put the peanut butter in last!
     I plan to go for a stroll today and have another shake for lunch.
     Dinner will be lentil soup I made for lunch yesterday.
     I also plan to drink a lot of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment