Sunday, February 28, 2010

Tonto National Monument

On my wanderings I went to the Tonto National Monument outside of Globe, AZ. The vistas and sights in Arizona are unbelievable. I can't wait to get up every morning to see a new beautiful sunrise, the superstition mountains, or drive to a new place to visit and see the heavenly views.
 Here is a picture of me at the ruins. This was a 1/2 mile walk straight up! The trail was switchbacks but I still had to stop about every thirty feet to get up it. Thank heavens they have a lot of signs to read and benches to sit on! It was worth the trip.
Of course, I took a lot of pictures, and I thought this particular one (the ruins wall) would make a great post card or scrapbook page background. Well, that's what I am going to use it for! The lady next door to me makes coasters out of her pictures. I might see if she can show me how she makes her coasters and use this photo.
This photo of the view from the ruins is why it was worth the climb! Can you imagine waking up in the morning. looking out your window and seeing this view? Awesome!
Keep working on your art. The world is full of ideas. All you have to do is wake up in the morning and practice "seeing" the possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment