Tuesday, October 27, 2009

AASB Garage Sale/Pull-Ez Ribbon Storage/Renting Rooms at My House

     I know you all are starting to clean house for the holidays and everyone will want to see your art studio, if you have it clean, so bring your "antiques" to our AASB Garage Sale by Friday for the Saturday sale! Call and reserve your table now for 10$.
     I am moving into action for one of my sweet life stages. I live alone right now and have two bedrooms empty. I am going to rent them out on Craig's list. That way I will have people around and I can have an income while I go on vacation in January and February. It's a good deal all round since it will keep my house from being empty while I am gone. If anyone knows someone who wants to live down by the Plaza let me know. The rooms will be 485$ a month plus utilities(ave. 100$)with kitchen privileges, a laundry in the kitchen, and off-street parking while I am in Phoenix in January and February. I am within walking distance of the Plaza, Westport, the Nelson, UMKC, the Kemper, Nelson and grocery stores, etc. Great location!
     I got an idea for a scrapbook tip from a customer today. She just bought a ribbon bag from us because she has so much Christmas ribbon that she needed 2 bags. What a great idea to have a Christmas ribbon bag that you can set by your Christmas wrapping station this year and also use for scrapbooking! I'm doing this when I get home.
    Let me know you are reading my blog and how you like it! Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment