Saturday, October 10, 2009



The weekend has been going good at All About Scrapbooking. The Creating Keepsakes Convention has brought in a lot of customers. We have been doing demos and serving free shakes and tea so it has been very social around here. Come on in and crop with us, too!
Tabitha had her baby a wee
k ago. She calls Dylan Daniel "peanut" and he looks just like her, right now. He has the most beautiful head of black hair, about an inch off of his head. He weighed in at 8 lbs. 6 oz. and was 21.5 inches long. Congratulations Tabitha. Check out this picture!
As most of you know, I live down in the art district by the Plaza. I keep passing drivers who are going twenty miles an hour and as I pass I expect to see a senior citizen and what do you think I see? Twenty year olds trying to drive and text at the same time. It is becoming such a nuisance down here that someone decorated their car with a message. Check it out



No comments:

Post a Comment