Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Day at All About Scrapbooking

Today I watched the store while Denise and Michael were driving back from Phoenix. A lot of our regular customers came by which makes a pleasant day. Kathleen, Jane, and Jenny came by and we all gabbed. I heard that Tabitha has had her baby. I can't wait to hear all about the birth etc.
Denise made it home safe and got the U-Haul unloaded.
It's family night for the Worner family so we all met at Goodcents, ate, and met at Michael's, my sons house. We play a game called Dominion every week that is really fun. This week Michael won the game.
Tessa, one of my three grand daughters, likes to have me give her trivia questions about the globe of the world. She answers four questions and I give her a dolllar. It's fun and she learns a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment