Monday, October 19, 2009

Scrapbooking Tips A lot of photos for a scene? Use a square punch!

      Well, the weather is gorgeous and that normally puts me in an awesome mood. However, I don't know why but I am still in a bad mood. I decided that scrapbooking always puts me in a good mood and got all my stuff out and thought of an idea for you guys. Now, I'm in a better mood!
     Around the holidays one takes so many pictures of the same scene that you think you have to leave many of the photos out of your book but that isn't so. Take your extra pieces of pattern papers from your stash and cut your stash and photos into squares with a square or rectangular punch. Place them on your page next to each other alternating pattern paper with the photos. Move them around until you get a page that pleases you. Adhere.  Add embellishments and journaling.
     You could also cut out solid paper squares and cut your photos out with a round punch and glue the photo onto the square.
     I'm starting my page now.
     I decided to scrapbook on my porch--what a sweet life!

No comments:

Post a Comment