Thursday, October 22, 2009

Scrapbooking Tips Halloween Project to Hang in Your Window or Around Your Neck

      Halloween is just around the corner. I made this project in just 15 minutes.  I used Tim Holtz acrylic squares, the largest one. First I stamped the bird in black Staz On ink on the back of the tile and let it dry a couple of minutes. Next I turned the tile over and used orange alcohol  ink from Ranger to cover the whole tile. Let it dry for about 5 minutes. While the tile was drying I decided to use purple alcohol ink on the binder clip. I tested the orange to make sure it was dry and then stamped Happy Halloween and the Poison label on the top of the tile. That gave it a three-dimensional look. All three stamps are from the same set of Tim Holtz stamp sets. We carry all the products at All About Scrapbooking so hurry on in before we run out of supplies.
     We have two great classes coming up this weekend. The 7 Gypsies design team will be in to run the classes.  It's a great opportunity to ask questions about 7Gypsies products and get to know the ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment