Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Halloween Day of the Dead Groom


Halloween is just around the corner so I am making some felt plushies I saw in the magazine Cloth Paper Scissors. I thought I would show you all how good they came out. I gave one to my friend Jane. I am making about twenty of them and giving them to family. Let me know if anyone wants to buy one. They are twenty dollars, handmade, and took hours to make so they are a good deal. I am making a bride to go with him next.
Worner family night was fun. We went to Rosedale Barbecue and met at Mike's house. He missed all the fun. Mike is a mailman and had to work way late.
Denise won Dominion. Winning at "the game" is a big deal in our family.
Traci and the girls made chocolate cookies. I hope Katie will be a famous chef someday. She loves to cook and is good at it.
The drab weather is getting me down. I am thinking about leaving early for Phoenix. I am going to check the weather and ruminate a few days and then decide .

No comments:

Post a Comment